2017 CPE Training
Open Enrollment Courses including online courses, full length or shorter low-cost courses: Currently an eWorkshop on Auditing Performance Management Systems, with 4 online sessions in March 2017, is scheduled through The IIA/ACGA. Contact us to be notified when more open enrollment courses are scheduled.
On-Site Training Courses Available and Instructor Biographies
We provide on-site training for any interested government audit office or other organization. Our instructors can organize course materials into various one-day and multi-day formats to suit your specific needs. If interested, contact us.
- Auditor Roles in Government Performance Measurement Examine All Auditor Roles to Determine Your Best Opportunities to Add or Improve Roles or Practices: Half Day & Full Day Versions
- Auditing the Relevance and Reliability of Performance Information Role 2: Assess Performance Information, Focus on Auditing Relevance, Reliability, or Both: 1.5 Day and 2 Day Versions
- "Relevance" & "Reliability" offered as separate half-day, full-day, or 1.5-day courses for training flexibility for your group:
- Auditing Performance Management Systems Role 1: Audit Performance or Performance Management Systems, Focus on Auditing Performance Management Systsms: 2 Days
- Assessing the Quality of Performance Reports Role 2: Assess Performance Information, Focus on Auditing Performance Reports: Half Day & Full Day Versions
- Auditing the Relevance and Reliability of Performance Information and the Quality of Performance Reports Role 2: Assess Performance Information, Covering 3 Major Characteristics of Performance Measurement Quality: Relevance, Reliability, and Reporting: 2 Days
2017 CPE Open Enrollment Training Schedule
October 16, 18, 23, & 25: 1:00 - 3:00 PM US Eastern Time: An IIA/ACGA Online Course